View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 13, 2014
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by revival View Post
Prestigious bro, if they have removed it what does that suppose to mean? Does the list had some problems or what is the reason behind the removal from official site?
It is a technical issue from the webpage administrator's side. The schedule will be the same which i shared at => www.dropbox.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Dear all,

As per the link shared by Marwat bhai, it is clearly stated that Psychological written test will be held on these particular days. So be prepared for only written test. To brief you all, written test might include,
(1) Autobiography
(2) Sentence Completion
(3) Word Association
(4) Story Writing
(5) Analytical/ reasoning

Marwat Bhai,

Do correct me, if i am wrong.
Yes, i second you. There will be no Group discussion and Psychological interview in the first phase. These two things will be arranged in the second phase.
revival (Sunday, September 14, 2014)