View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 24, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2007 - Roll no 1634

drfarrukhmalik is on a distinguished road
Default Interview of Active Member Qurratulain

Those of you who are users of CSS Forum Pakistan must be familiar with our very own economist friend Qurratulain. She is a blogger and a very kind soul who is there to help anyone asking for some. Today, while I was surfing the blogsphere, I came across this very good piece about her in her very own words. Yes, it’s her interview that published by The Pakistani Spectator blog recently. In her interview she has touched some very important issues related to blogs of Pakistani origin and other issues like current political situation in Pakistan. I think it’s worth reading. So, what are you waiting for, you are welcome to the world of Qurratulain click here.

Persistence is Victory!

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, September 07, 2009 at 05:05 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drfarrukhmalik For This Useful Post:
amy (Monday, November 26, 2007), Faryal Shah (Monday, November 26, 2007), Predator (Saturday, November 24, 2007), Qurratulain (Monday, November 26, 2007), Sureshlasi (Saturday, November 24, 2007), Waqar Abro (Monday, November 26, 2007)