View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 24, 2007

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

@Miss Naqvi and Saleeqa Batool

I totally agree with u on above points,,,,,, u explain in exellent manner, but one thing i want to discuss here,,,,,,,

Fouzia said that judiciary gained power after 9 March,,,,,,, today date is 25 Novembers,,,, total days of Judiciary struggle is 8 months and 16 days,,,,,,,, just think that is it possible for an institution which remain under pressure for 40 or 50 years and can easily get its lost glory or power,,,,,,,, i think no it is not possible,,,,,,,,, we should work and judiciary also work on sound basis because just think that it is not possible to change the sensitive things immidiatley,,,,, we can say that this is an initiative and infact a good initiative taken by over judges after 9 March but now they are facing difficutlies,,,, (Agg hee lohay koo mazboot Kundan banati hai), so we should not disappointed on this moment,,,,,,,,,, if we examine the history than we find many many examples who work from very little step but with courage and determination they achieve the desired result. Main example is our Creation of Paksitan,,,,,, it was the struggle of near about 90 years from 1857 to 1947,,,, there were so many difficulties and obstacles faced by Muslims but they achieved the desired result with determination,,,,,,,,,,,, And i think the one and only Example is the Preaching of Islam by Hazrat Muhammad(PBUH). He (PBUH) faced many difficulties but at last succeeded in His (PBUH) task( Preaching of Islam).

And u know very well when we want to change any existance thing than we must sacrifice something on it,,,,,,,, or when we are fighting for right cause than we must sacrifice somethings with open heart we have the example of "Karbla Incident",,,,,,,,,

so the main thing is, that we should focus on our goals and never loose our heart with small difficulties,,,,, and it is not easy to change the things within some time it take time,,,, it is long time process, which require our determination, sacrifices and honesty towards achieving goals......

Tund-e-aey baad-e-Mukhalif say na ghabra aey Uqab,
Yeh to chalti hai tughay uncha uranay k liya.