View Single Post
Old Monday, September 15, 2014

Muhmmad Ali Raza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
I Attempted Great Nation win without Fight But I don't Believe that My essay will be Pass Becaz Due to Weak Outlines.. and secondly i wrote 22 pages this was my big mistake bx a few css Officers were also there to appear again he told me that only 13 to 15 pages are enough ..............
Dear no of pages does not matter for those having strong command on grammar etc but it definitely matters for those who have more no of mistakes in 15pages. But i am surprised how you managed this much number of pages as this year no of lines per page were 29 and 1 line may house 6-7 words. It means one page approximately 180 words .now multiply 180 with 15 is 2400words. quite enough. But in your case it is 4200. Well amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc lee View Post
CE-14 was my first attempt and i havent prepared the essay paper but i attempted Sportswomen as the new ambassador to project the soft image of pakistan,though i dont rememember exactly but i can present the outline of my essay as i attempted,will be grateful if you can respond to this...
OUTLINE:
1:Pakistan is not having a soft image(in this i tried to explain why pakistan is not having a soft image by stating the violation of different types of human rights.)
2; what is soft image (here i had explained the soft image in international community according to the charter of basic human rights of UNO.
3; Women rights and Rights to play sports (here i had explained that both women rights and to play sports is among the thirty basic human rights devised by the UNO,AND FURTHUR i had made the foundation of my essay over here that countries where basic human rights are exercised are graded and look as soft imaged countries and had elaborated that women had always been neglected and igonored one way or the other way by every society and women rights and their right to play sports is very much prone to be fulfilled and the countries where these rights are exercised signify that others must be fullfilled and taken care off......then from this generalization i came to pakistan scenario and supported the topic
4..Sportswomen in pakistan and their contribution and the image inflicted to the globe
5..Maria toor a Waziristani squash player (here i explained that waziristan on one hand is notrious in the world for the menace of terrorism over there and on the other hand maria toor has shown the brighter face of waziristan and pakistan to the globe by winning laurels from the other parts of the world
7..Sana meer pakistan women cricket team captain...
8..then i had given the suggestions how to improve women sports which inturn would make pakistan as soft imaged country...
(All the seniors kindly if you can comment over this and let me know whether i had taken the right approach to the topic or not)
thanks..
An excellent approach. One of the best essays on women sports. Yes this essay was about women rights..you have beautifully attempted it. May Allah pass you. Please pray for me as well i attempted same essay but a totally different approach than yours. Your centre please?

Last edited by Amna; Monday, September 15, 2014 at 11:28 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhmmad Ali Raza For This Useful Post:
doc lee (Thursday, September 18, 2014)