View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 16, 2014

itkh is on a distinguished road

There lies a difference in my opinion. I was a supporter of IK as i believed this man may not be pious but definitely a better option over other parties.
Secondly, i have seen this stance of people saying he should have waited till next elections and performed their. He did bring change in KPK, as the police is non.political, online FIR registration, maximum budget to education. These are the basic things to start over with. If you have a strong base your structure will be strong too. But if you have done make-up to show the outer but doesn't focus on inner part it will eventually destroy the whole system.
Moreover, we as a Pakistan national have this concept of bearing whatever isn't right, bearing the unjust, bearing the rigging so we find it hard if someone stands against it. The 'koi baat nai, next time sahi' stance has killed us. So why not support a person who at least wants to make you better from inside, makes you strong enough to look and talk to the outer world right in their eye.
Agreed to the stubbornness of IK is not quite healthy for his political career and his party but i guess he has to be stubborn to bring this change in the ancestral politics we always had in Pakistan.
At least choose the one who may not be the best but a better one for this nation.
The Following User Says Thank You to itkh For This Useful Post:
abidturk (Saturday, September 20, 2014)