View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Moreover an outdated ideology and using force of uncivilized violence as predominant means of propagating it will cause this phenomenon to face stiff resistance and perhaps it will die out before it even come out of 'its country'
But this same ideology is prevalent among the majority of the Muslims today. You will notice that though not everyone is as violent or extremist as organizations such as ISIS or TTP, a majority have certain beliefs and views that do approach violence. For example, recently one of my friends was talking about how it is completely OK to kill someone for apostasy. Keep in mind that this guy has no extremist tendencies and has NEVER harmed anyone. But still he does have some extremist tendencies. Same is the case with TTP supporters. No one would say outright that I support TTP, but they are often sympathetic to their cause, if not outright supportive. Point being that most Muslims do have extremist germs and these germs need only a stimulus to cause an epidemic

Quote:
There is very little probability it can ever become a global phenomenon, however its neighbors certainly need to be alarmed.
Agreed, even if Iraq falls to IS, not many areas beyond the Middle East are likely to be affected.

Quote:
Haha I agree with that, poor Indians . Wish they become a superpower, I kind of like Indian civilization

Sorry not Indian civilization but kinda like Indian culture . On a side note, many of the things we don't like in our own culture are perhaps influenced by Indian civilization. For example Pakistanis are worshipping Islam but not surrendering before Allah which is the true message of Islam . And dealing with this new phenomenon of western liberalism coming to us as western civilization has proven it's dominance in today's world, again I see Pakistanis worshipping it .
Personally I don't like Indian culture at all, their customs and traditions (and therefore most of ours too) are too regressive. A state based purely on Indian culture would be a barbaric state indeed. I guess their customs helped them survive thousands of years ago, but its not fit for the present. That said, I find it amazing that so many Indians have left their more repulsive customs. For example, the caste system still exists, but it is less than a shadow of its former self.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
Gypsified (Wednesday, September 17, 2014), Irtika (Wednesday, September 17, 2014), mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, September 17, 2014)