View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
But this same ideology is prevalent among the majority of the Muslims today. You will notice that though not everyone is as violent or extremist as organizations such as ISIS or TTP, a majority have certain beliefs and views that do approach violence. For example, recently one of my friends was talking about how it is completely OK to kill someone for apostasy. Keep in mind that this guy has no extremist tendencies and has NEVER harmed anyone. But still he does have some extremist tendencies. Same is the case with TTP supporters. No one would say outright that I support TTP, but they are often sympathetic to their cause, if not outright supportive. Point being that most Muslims do have extremist germs and these germs need only a stimulus to cause an epidemic

Hassan I agree with you. I have also noticed that majority of muslims have soft corner for terrorists. They do not condemn terrorism as they should. And same is case in Pakistan. I have also seen many of friends do not even bother to talk against any event of terrorism, but ready to discuss any new film . Majority of muslims are intolerant