View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 18, 2014

amnakhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha s View Post
Aao. I received provisional letter of HEC in april but couldn't send my documents. There are many things which I can not understand like worth of papers; documentation; document number ......., page no ...., book no ... , series of...., what is this? Please guide me where to go to get it filled? All this record is to be attested by notary public but nobody can guide me what to do? If any body has sent documents kindly let me know how to complete my documents. Only few days are left.
ayesha just follow the check list and attach all the relevant documents along with it. And as far as the legal documents are concerned take the affidavit papers and print the deed of agreement given on the HEC website. And send them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialculprit View Post
I recently completed my MS under indigenous scholarship and now trying to get enrolled in PhD but unfortunately, I'm unable to get admission so far. Applied in 3 universities (including parent university), not selected in 2 of them. Waiting for the result of the third.

My questions:

1. What if I do not get admission in PhD in this session, (I completed my MS in Fall-14). I know HEC has clearly stated that there should be no gap. But what if I don't get admission at all? Scholarship will be cancelled? Or should I expect any leniency?

2. I am confused, even being an HEC scholar, I don't get any preference in any university. All they ask for is professional experience, I don't have any (since I cannot go for any job as per terms). Universities seem to hate full-time students (after giving interview in 3 universities, my experience so far). What's next? Any suggestions? Any ideas?
this is really ill-logical how rude the universities are

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: chain posts