View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ahmad87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha s View Post
Aao. I received provisional letter of HEC in april but couldn't send my documents. There are many things which I can not understand like worth of papers; documentation; document number ......., page no ...., book no ... , series of...., what is this? Please guide me where to go to get it filled? All this record is to be attested by notary public but nobody can guide me what to do? If any body has sent documents kindly let me know how to complete my documents. Only few days are left.
Ayesha s just visit notary public office. Take along with you soft copy of statements to be printed on stamp papers. these soft copies are available from this link http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divi...Batch-VII.aspx
Get them printed on stamp papers of 100 rupees. e.g deed of agreement has total 4 pages so you have to get them printed on 25 rupees papers each so that total price is 100 rupees. At last page of deed of agreement, notary public will write down the doc no, page no, book no and series no. It is essential so tell him before getting print that you need all these entries filled up. Similarly certificate of guarantee is of 2 pages. You will get it printed on 50 rupee page each and after filling it up you will have to get it stamped and signed by Judicial magistrate from court. Certificate of surity is of 1 page and it will be printed on 100 rupee paper. Hope now it is clear how to complete these documentation
Nayla Khan (Sunday, September 21, 2014)