View Single Post
Old Monday, November 26, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalfiction
This is a splendid effort, must be highly appreciated, keep it up i am sure about high rewards Thou will enshrine upon you, could u plz suggest me any book in English and .
Book by Nicholson is a good one, but not comprehensive.....as it doesn't cover the whole syllabus.....There are some good books in urdu, which u could study and explain in english....

Quote:
how to prepare short essays in Arabic i am finding no way out, looking forward for a response
See essay writing in any language requires a great command on that particular language...A little acquaintance of arabic in this regard will not help u out...The best option is that if u dont hav any bc.ground of arabic, u may ask any good teacher, to write essays in simplified arabic on different topics and then CRAM them...I think it is the only option....

Suddenly i got another option in ma mind, if u write essays in english, and then translate them out in arabic with the help of translation softwares, it will work i guess

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.

Last edited by prieti; Monday, November 26, 2007 at 09:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to prieti For This Useful Post:
legalfiction (Tuesday, November 27, 2007)