View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2014

Vegeta is on a distinguished road

Good argument, so you are saying I need to burn my hands with fire to know that it burns, seeing that someone is burnt is not enough. Its called learning from others mistake, we do it in all parts of life. We do not have to repeat the mistake of our ancestors to be able to evolve as better people. When Pakistan implemented a democratic system, did so based on an existing model by appreciating how it worked. There are enough safeguards in place for the system to work in a newly found country as long as they are people who are willing to apply the safeguards. For example, driving on a road, we all know the rules, they are mostly the same in most countries, but some countries follow them better than others, it has nothing to do with a country being newly developed or a country which has had cars and roads for ages. Furthermore, the politicians we currently have do not uphold the safeguards given in a democratic system so that abuse of power does not happen etc, they all admit to rigging taking place but they do not wish to punish that said person, because it might be them next. Let me ask you say 95 percent of the people cheat in the CSS exam and get away it but 5 percent did not and worked really hard but just slightly missed to mark to make the merit to get the job. So by the majority analogy 95 percent would not want to look further into the matter as compare to the 5 percent who have actually been cheated by the system, to be honest they would have a re-exam as soon as possible and the people who cheated would have to removed from the job. Now why can't this be for the current government who has clearly cheated the way to the Parliament, but their cheating is two-fold, they cheated the system as well the people, they deserve the punishment. Oh and there is adequate proof of rigging.