View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2014
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
See, i agree with some of what you have written. But you should not forget what kind of Dhandhli PPP and ANP are talking about, They were not even allowed to campaign properly, their people were due to fight for elections were killed in suicide bombings and kidnapped. And PPP and other parties never backed away from digging deep into probe of elections being rigged, We aren't afraid of anything and I can assure you PPP would win more seats in Sindh if elections are free and fair. But the thing is IK and his team should finalize the documents and little details about probe and go home soon. He's only fooling himself if he thinks NS who suffered exile among many other things will just give away his resignation like that.
Trust me, he'll go home as soon as 5 demands are met .. The resignation demand is only to pressurise them into accepting the remaining 5 for a better system .. Imran knows that if probe is done Nawaz will go sooner or later .. However, Government and its allies are just looking for a way out for themselves without accepting any of it .. They have not even agreed upon the definition of rigging in the whole dialogue process until now .. This is how serious they are when they badger for dialogue time and again ..

And just to refresh a bit, PPP and others dared not to campaign in KPK and Balochistan fearing Taliban, suicide bombings and all .. IK was brave enough to do so and was rewarded for it .. So, no one stopped the PPP and company from campaigning .. They chose not to do it and they paid for it, albeit little in my view ..

Regards ..

Last edited by Stunner; Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 04:53 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stunner For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Saturday, September 20, 2014), The Shah Ends (Sunday, September 21, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)