View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2014
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubair lakho View Post
dear friends and seniors i appeared in 2012 attemp with history of indo pak and got 120 marks. please suggest me for 2015 attempt that should i choose m.h&c or same i&p history? if indo pak than from where i should prepare because i have gap of 2 years and was cut from study
Any subject can give you high marks if properly prepared and attempted .. 120 marks are not bad enough in your first attempt to drop a subject .. Rather you should work on to improve your overall mark than dropping it and taking a whole new subject ..

For tips on where to prepare from, just search around different threads in Indo-Pak History section and you'll have an idea of what the seniors and those who gained top marks studied for their preparation ..

Regards ..

Last edited by Stunner; Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 05:10 PM.