View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2014
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 67

Bertrand Russell is on a distinguished road
Default No one really knows what would be the outcome of one's efforts and hardwork

Let me share with you guys an interesting incident of my early childhood. I had participated in essay writing competition and on the result announcement day I was left with numerous participants too who were just there to give a huge round of applause to the winners. Though we participated, worked hard, yet our arduous efforts did not yield success for us. We participated yet another time in the same contest. We were sitting down the stage exactly like we did the previous year, ready to clap our hands for the winners , me along with my friends enthusiastically applauded first and second runner ups as they were the last year losers from our lot of friends. When the winner's name announced I thought there might have been another candidate who had identical name as that of mine. But I was wrong it was me who snatched the writer of the year title that year. So guys no one knows what is going to happen but what I am sure of is that right thing comes at the right moment. No one would get lesser than one deserve, instead, God may sometimes give more than what one deserve. Work hard give your best and leave rest on God because nobody can alter God's decisions. Chill guys;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Bertrand Russell For This Useful Post:
khAdijAA (Monday, September 22, 2014)