View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 21, 2014

Vegeta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
Oh well yes i know it and you as well how courts are run but that does not gives us a license to march on Parliament or does it? I guess not, at least i don't think it is morally good. The very alliance of IK with qadri sahab is ambiguous, His dharna was okay until he decided to march on PM house along with IK because everyone knew qadri wants to create turmoil and he succeeded in it. That guy does not even has anything on stake, IK should have been sensible and should not have decided to march along with qadri. The entire situation would only create more problems for IK and his party, They should try to negotiate on their demands, finalize and document them and go home ASAP.
To be honest what does give you a license to march on Parliament?There is no set example. I really do wonder. They play fast and loose with your civil rights, they insult your dignity in numerous ways throughout your life, they kill you, they do not allow you redress etc I am putting all the blame on Parliament for this, because if a Member of Parliament abuses power and they stay mum about it, they all are part of the abuse. Qadri wants to create trouble, but Sharif is trouble. I seriously cannot for the life of me understand why is Sharif so attached to the PM seat that he would not even leave it for a month. As you said, IK did not join Qadri in the start they were two separate movements, but they have formed a coalition which I believe is needed for the time being to put pressure on the Parliament to take action. Like I said Nawaz Sharif a law unto himself, rule of law, courts etc they do not matter for him as long as he is doing what he wants. He just does not give a damn about anyone else. Was marching in front of the PM house or even protesting there such a crime that they treated the people with tear gas, 'rubber bullets', real bullets. Like seriously it was a protest not an assassination attempt, even that does not warrant such reaction against the masses. Its a 'democracy' not a dictatorship.