View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 21, 2014

n3ov is on a distinguished road

I think the academic score is used to filter out those candidates who have low marks and they are not allowed to give the NTS test. I think if you enter a 2nd division in the online application, it automatically refuses to submit your application. Beyond that, I think they only consider the NTS marks. That was the impression that I received during my interview.

Last time I appeared for AATCO position, the minimum education requirement was F.Sc. and the test was a bit more focused on analytic skills. There were many people in the 60s, and according to one of the CAA person who was active in our AATCO thread on css forum, informed us that CAA calls up at least 3X candidates for interviews where X is the number of vacancies. So this time around, for Punjab there are 6 seats so they will call at least 18 people for interview. But there will be a certain number of internal candidates as well who will appear for the interview. I am not sure of the exact count but as per CAA policy, they should have to fill (not sure of the exact percentage) 25% of the seats through internal hiring.

Seeing the current scores, I think people scoring 55 or more have a good chance of getting called for interview.