View Single Post
Old Monday, September 22, 2014

Umer Khayam Nizamani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
@Umar Khayam Reply to your post point by point.

1) He has created enough fuss about himself as well, He can't go back just like that, His party's internal differences are out in the blue, Some members allege him of running his party autocratically.

Thats what differentiates Imran from the rest corrupt lot of politicians. Had it been other political parties like PPP, MQM, ANP, JUI-f etc, they would have long received few ministries and departed for home even if they had taken a stronger stand than Imran. This shows IK is sincere with Pakistan, stand by his words and is not shameless like other politicians.

2) Well its not whether it is on right path or not, CM's JOB is to rule the province along with cabinet not to be part of any sit in for 36 days.

So you do not see PTI ruling KPK right now? Well i would have agreed to what u said had i seen Gullu butts killing people and damaging properties in Peshawar the way we saw in Lahore. Also i do not consider it mandatory for a CM to pose for a photo shoot while standing in flood waters in order to show that he is ruling.

3) Plus speaking in favor of lower society is other thing and fighting for them is another.

Will the acceptance/implementation of imran demands for which he has been fighting for past 40 days will not do any good to poor people of Pakistan?

4) Everyone knows the numbers aren't which were expected just look out at IK calling everyday O mera pakistaniyo ajaao....

Agreed but do not forget that it is not the traditional karaaye ka crowd nor government servants who have been ordered to gather for 2 to 3 hrs show. These are normal people coming to the dharna venue without any incentives for more than a month despite threats of police crack down, arrests, terrorist threats etc. So yes Imran had to request to people to come out.

5) CM Kpk paid 0 in tax in 2012. Jahangeer tareen's mill paid 0 as well-The guy who is funding the whole fuss

Well this is the real point dear. This is what IK is fighting for, to make every individual pay tax that is due upon him. The governments of respective provinces at that time should have made both these individuals pay tax but they did not because the ministers as well as party heads themselves did not pay any.
1- He's anything but man of his own words or one who stands by what he say, Just look at his U-turn regarding stance on MQM, His stance on Shaikh Rasheed as well. These are just two small examples which prove he is anything but man of his words.
2-I would prefer the photo-shoot in water by a CM over a CM who keeps dancing while people in his province die and several dispersed as IDPS.
3-It will-for the whole system but only if he leaves once the demands are documented. Later he stays, more chaos it will be.
4-Let's be honest, the very number of crowd is not what was expected be it containers or people not willing to come and join his cause, So what you're trying to imply is every other political party's jalsa are only comprised by people who are brought forcefully and not with their own will?
5-This is my point, If he wants to change the system and he can so easily allege anyone without any proof why not start with his own party and home? Wouldn't it be a better start for so-called naya Pakistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshnain Swati View Post
The longer Imran Khan stays the better. We must thank him for opening our eyes, for leading the youth that wants change, for challenging the old useless democratic system that does nothing than defending the parliamentarians everywhere.

Thank you Imran Khan - Every honest and sensible person will support you.
So you're trying to imply that anyone who does not support Imran Khan is dishonest and not sensible? That sounds ridiculous. Old useless democratic system? Hah, Democracy has only been in Pakistan for like 10 years. Give it time and things should get better. IK should document the reforms, Go back home, Perform good and present his agenda to greater population and if people wish he will win. I wouldn't mind him being elected as long as it is with right system, Not selected by few people who pull the strings of Pakistan since 1947.

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: chain posts