View Single Post
Old Monday, September 22, 2014

usmanuzi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
1- He's anything but man of his own words or one who stands by what he say, Just look at his U-turn regarding stance on MQM, His stance on Shaikh Rasheed as well. These are just two small examples which prove he is anything but man of his words.
dragging zardari on roads and then inviting him to help you out is not a u-turn. saying you will bring back money from foreign accounts and then not heeding towards it is not a u-turn?

2-I would prefer the photo-shoot in water by a CM over a CM who keeps dancing while people in his province die and several dispersed as IDPS.
IDPs is problem of government too since they initiated the war,dont just blame it on provincial govt mate.

3-It will-for the whole system but only if he leaves once the demands are documented. Later he stays, more chaos it will be.
the longer he stays,the stronger he gets. leave the system alone,,because there isnt anything as system,its just monopoly of some goons up there,you save my behind,ill save your's

4-Let's be honest, the very number of crowd is not what was expected be it containers or people not willing to come and join his cause, So what you're trying to imply is every other political party's jalsa are only comprised by people who are brought forcefully and not with their own will?
the number of crowd in karachi didnt trigger anything? the amount of containers,policemen in ISB is more than the residents :p you still expect people to come? take all the hindrance out and youll see the bright light.ive been to dharna 2 days and trust me,its hell of a job,long ques of traffic,police asking you stupid questions? is this democracy?/ how many containers were there in kpk when PMLN came out? how many policemen stopped them? and dont forget your own pir chanting go nawaz go :p this slogan has gone in people's mind and its gonna move masses

5-This is my point, If he wants to change the system and he can so easily allege anyone without any proof why not start with his own party and home? Wouldn't it be a better start for so-called naya Pakistan?
again,what system? ive done MBA in finance after BBA hons in finance and am jobless for 2 years. cleared tests of SBP,SNGPL and EOBI,UBL and one other and yet somehow "SYSTEM" keeps me out cuz i dont have a reference. there might be thousands like me.but no lets give them taxis so they can become drivers..referring to your CM's taxi scheme.kudos,instead of making a nation of professionals,you are breeding drivers.
bolded stuff is my stance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
So you're trying to imply that anyone who does not support Imran Khan is dishonest and not sensible? That sounds ridiculous. Old useless democratic system? Hah, Democracy has only been in Pakistan for like 10 years. Give it time and things should get better. IK should document the reforms, Go back home, Perform good and present his agenda to greater population and if people wish he will win. I wouldn't mind him being elected as long as it is with right system, Not selected by few people who pull the strings of Pakistan since 1947.
democracy? this democracy has had its flaws which always gave way to others right? if someone has intention,they would just go for it instead of waiting 5 years to complete. shabaz said he will eliminate load shedding in 6 months,its been more than that right? so are you getting electricity UN-interepted? (only if you live in bahria town

if making roads,bridges is the standard of progress,lets give malak riaz a chance? shant we?

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usmanuzi For This Useful Post:
R3b3l (Monday, September 22, 2014), The Shah Ends (Monday, September 22, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)