View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

@sureshlasi

Quote:
Before analysing the truth, I was in blind support of President but It has been proved an illusion.

Kindly tell me the forces which force u to "blind Support" of Musharraf,,,,,,,,, its mean u want to say that in 1999 there was worse situation than present one...........

Quote:
The development doesn`t mean to kill the common rights for the sake of better relation with foreign countries. Mega projects were announced without consideration in the alleviation hunger of people. Where the rate of poverty decrease but the intensity of poverty has been increased rapidly. When we can`t meet the hunger of common masses ; how the question of economic development could arise. It was merely a bubble created to show apocryphal status of economic growth. Our economy is dependant on speculative market which itself have no relevancy. Thus, How we can suppose to see our country out of stormy sea
Where the Inflation rate strucks above than 9 % so how we can pacify the nation. The distribution of wealth is moving through bulls to bulls. While, Poor masses can`t enjoy necessities of life. Is it really economic progress.
There is not a single person available in the world who set all the things at a time,,,, i think u know very well that developing countries (especially rapid developing countries) face the problems of high unemployement, high inflation rate. But all this remain for short time,,,,,, i again recall the Industrial Revolution in Great Britian (1760-1830) in this period in the begining poverty and inflation and unemployment increase but later all things set up........... so i want to say we are the people who comment only through emotions,,,,, we are not able to analyse the reality,,, we are the persons who fed up from a person after some time,,, and unfortunatley we welcome persons happily but we never support him or her till end,,,,,,, and as the result policies made by such person abolish by new comers,,,,, so tell me how our country enjoy the developed economy,,,,,,,,, we have no temprament to face the realities,,,,,,, thats why we are still behind many countries,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont know when we correct overselves,,,,,,,,,, i think all of u understand what i want to say.....
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
I wish to see "Z.A Bhutto" alive. It was the golden age of our motherland. Though he abominated to admire International committee orders but strived hard to meet the human rights of pakistani masses..
No doubt Z.A Bhutto was a matchless person. We should apriciate his work for Pakistan. But as a common man we should not forget the era of Ayoub Khan. and one other thing,,,,,,, we are so selfish, we never give respect to a person when he deserve for it, when Z.A.Bhutto was in jail, tell me, how many people come out from there homes to protest? how many people tried to forbade mr Zia who want to hang him? not so much,,,, why?, where are the true patriot of our country? Where are the true democratic lover of our country? and now we are saying "we wish to see Z.A.Bhutto alive",,,. And i m afraid that if transfer of power process completed through pressure than we might say in future that "we want to se Musharraf as President"..... So my dears we must apriciate a person when he deserve and support him and co-operate him or her that transfer of power process will complete through peace process.

Quote:
We (students) are the future of Pakistan as stated by "Quaid-e-Azam". Offcause, we can change the way of thinking. We can convey our messages and tear the illusive curtain. I really mean it not mainly qouted :
"Everything possible to a willing heart"
i agreed that we are the future of Pakistan, but we should not forget the real path,, and Quaid-e-Azam logo " Unity, Faith and Discpline",,,, first of all we should follow these,,,,, and we are the student than we must be optimistic, and understand the realities and control our emotions........ And we should use our power of vote for right and deserving people,,,,,,,

Allah Nagheban,[/QUOTE]