View Single Post
Old Monday, September 22, 2014

asddsa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz mubashar View Post
Dear member, if you have downloaded the study plan of Sir Fassi that I mentioned earlier, you would surely find the list of all the important topics to be covered from Agarwal's book. Anyhow, here is the list of chapters to be covered (already mentioned in the S. plan).
Part 1st:
Chapter #01-06 except Chapter #5
Part 2nd:
Following Chapters: 07-States, 08-Recognition, 09-Territory, 14-State jurisdiction, 17-Nationality, 19-Extradition, 20-Asylum, 21-Diplomatic agents, 23-Treaties,
+Chapter #10. Law of the Sea (Here you will find the following Qs (as highlighted in study plan)....
1) High seas, International Waters – Claims and Jurisdiction
2) Landlocked zones
3) Law/regulations governing International Waters..

Part 3rd:
Read about United Nations Organisation, Veto, ICJ, The Geneva Convention 1929, etc

Part 4th
Chapter #33...
Chapter #34
Chapter #40
Chapter #41

Amendments can surely be made.

Still if you find any confusion regarding the length of the topics from Agarwal's book or you want to take a brief but comprehensive look over the topics, you may buy the book of International Law by Emporium Publishers. It'll suit you and make you easy to comprehend certain topics. No need to buy any other book except for MCQs purpose if you want to study separately.
But Still focus upon Agarwal's book, it'll surely benefit you a lot. Be Cognizant!
Currently reading Agarwall's book, I am getting nothing. What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakayat e Roomi View Post
yes you can easily cover it. it is very easy and interesting topics. some of these topics we know generally so I recommended you for it.
Dear, Which book is easy to grasp concept from? Agarwall book is going above my head.

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: chain posts