View Single Post
Old Monday, September 22, 2014

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
1- He's anything but man of his own words or one who stands by what he say, Just look at his U-turn regarding stance on MQM, His stance on Shaikh Rasheed as well. These are just two small examples which prove he is anything but man of his words.
2-I would prefer the photo-shoot in water by a CM over a CM who keeps dancing while people in his province die and several dispersed as IDPS.
3-It will-for the whole system but only if he leaves once the demands are documented. Later he stays, more chaos it will be.
4-Let's be honest, the very number of crowd is not what was expected be it containers or people not willing to come and join his cause, So what you're trying to imply is every other political party's jalsa are only comprised by people who are brought forcefully and not with their own will?
5-This is my point, If he wants to change the system and he can so easily allege anyone without any proof why not start with his own party and home? Wouldn't it be a better start for so-called naya Pakistan?
1-) Oh come on man on one side you have started the thread with the heading "enough is enough IK should go back" even though conceding that he has gone too far in his stance n not affords going back and on the other hand at the same time also level allegation against him or should i say criticize him for taking U-turns (as per your version of u-turn). Now even if he does what you are saying and leave (again as per your version for the betterment of Pakistan), you will be the first one to cry out loud, "look he has taken a u-turn" Lol.
And btw the day PTI comes in power and then sends its finance minister to nine zero like PML-N did for licking feet of Altaf's slaves, i will admit he has taken a u-turn. the size of crowd yesterday in pti jalsa at karachi and the extent to which they were charged testifies that there only hope against MQM is IK. As far as Sheikh Rasheed thing is concerned, i think its quite trivial and does not come under the notion of u-turn because one man views about other man can change owing to the changes in personality with time. Sheikh rasheed was no one when Imran embraced him.

2-) First you should know that IDPs are the responsibility of Federal government not KPK. Even then KPk despite its limited resources played a commendable role unlike the warmonger/operation seeker governments of Punjab and Sindh who refused to even let them enter in their respective provinces in sheer violation of constitution.

3-) You call it chaos we call it awareness

4-) ln recent PML-N jalsa at lahore, all LDA's employees were forced to attend it. In islamabad PML-N carried out 3 car rallies and the total number of people they managed to gather were not 25000 nor even 2500 but only 250 and that too with the use of state machinery and resources.

5-) He has started with himself, what can be better than that and by the way whenever he level allegations of non payment of taxes against the corrupt politicians he cites facts and figures from FBR record. what else you call a proof? having said that i strongly believe neither Imran nor any of us i.e Pakistani citizens should pay tax until and unless these super rich corrupt law makers start to do so.

P.S: There will be many deficiencies in IK and PTI but in the given lot they are the best choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
Could you post your earlier reply like this? It'd be better, its hard to keep up with that bold stuff
No system is perfect, but that gives no one a license to pull the roots of a system. Democracy is the better system of the lot, it should continue. Well i don't get the electricity UN-interpreted neither i live in bahria town but you're missing the point that we, the society as whole are equally responsible for this mess. Most of us don't pay bills, taxes and above all we don't realize our social responsibility so putting the all blame on the system itself, democracy and politicians is not quite right.
Well making roads and bridges in not the standard of progress but such a shame that things like these could win you seats. There are numerous projects which PPP started and helped poor but they wouldn't get recognized because our society prefers roads and bridges over the improvements in life of poor.
The dilemma is those who are criticizing the peaceful demonstrations today in the name of polarization, chaos blah blah are also the one who strongly advocate "jhamhooriat" without even knowing what jamhooriat means. Now if you study the concept of "democratic system" in political science you will find that its the right of every citizen to register his protest peacefully in the form of writing, talking, carrying out jalsaas and in the end dharnas. Democratic system also demands that citizens keep a check on the government. The rights and duties of a citizen in this system are not vague but clearly enumerated and IK being a graduate in political science definitely knows it better than the ignorant nooras.

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to R3b3l For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)