View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 23, 2014

balochpervez is on a distinguished road
Post Interview for DAD Passports

Note:- Kindly give your valuable comments on my answer to the interview Panel of FPSC regarding my self-introduction: if any other thing is necessary to be added in the reply plz suggest ! Especially seniors Guidance will be highly obliged and appreciated!

Q. Introduce yourself or tell some thing about yourself<

Answer:-Sir, My name is Pervez Ali baloch, I did masters from Shah Abdul Latif University, Sindh.
- I Joined Cabinet Division Islamabad as Assistant and dealt administrative matters of Cabinet Division and pertaining to PPRA and NEPRA being under the Cabinet Division. Consequent upon my mutual Transfer, I joined National Savings Organization and performed my duties in Administration . On being cadre transferred from Assistant to Assistant National Savings Officer , I have been carring out my responsibilities as Second incharge of the National Savings Center at Karachi Region and dealing more than 150 clients everyday.
- I want to be part of such Organization where I can utilize the optimum level of my dealings skills for the enrichment of the Organization and build up my bright career as per my Administrative and Public dealing experience.