View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

I attempted the test today and found that the Yes/No part (1st Part) was the carbon copy of the last year Psychological written part. The bio-data form was there as well in the last PMS. I found just one difference of Drawing a human body sketch which was found by some candidates very difficult but one of the invigilators (psychologists) threatened some candidates that if they don't do it today, they'll have to complete this task on the day when their group discussion would be held. So, I think, it's a great favour to those who couldn't complete the task today because they'd have a lot of time to practice Drawing. Anyhow, good luck guys for your written part of the Psychological Test. The next two stages would comprise of Group Discussion: Candidates would be offered two topics, one in Urdu and other in English. They'll have to discuss them in a civilised way and there will be a panel of three persons (One senior psychologist, one junior and a stenographer) they'd observe the candidates' attitude and would draw conclusions. Another stage would comprise of individual interviews of each candidate for the confirmation of what she/he has written in the written part of the test. So be confident guys there are interesting phases to come. Regards
nasc (Thursday, September 25, 2014), waves (Thursday, September 25, 2014)