View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 05, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomatic View Post
One should try to cross the hurdle of insecurity in order to win.
True. May Allah help us all. Ameen

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
I failed, and told everyone the reasons for my failure. Well wishers tried to encourage me, and some friends-enemies in disguise- laugh at me. I passed. Again well-wishers expressed greet and the others felt jealousy. This is how life goes on.
So you have already faced that situation once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Simple when some one Discourage you and he becomes happy when you failed just ignore them and don't think about these peoples. Unhy Ghass b mat dalo
Bro kuch logon ko ghaas nahi daal saktay, elders k sath kya kuya jaye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuristic View Post
i think there is no need of justifying any body about your failure.Your opponents wouldn't believe on explanations and your friends dont need any .Only you know how hard you have tried to get through.try to explore your faults inside.dont advertise them.People dont bother about them.Only your parents would care.
I have faced this situation last year.Dont let any ill thoughts flourish in your mind.I know words are not sufficient to explain the situation but in either case reality is reality.
Best best best of luck dear
Pray for all hard workers
Yes, you are absolutely right brother. Even if I try to justify my failure, they will not understand if they do not want to. I have thought not to justify anything unless need be. I will try to keep everything to myself only. Insha Allah.
PS: Thanks for the wishes. May Allah help us all. Ameen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaqar View Post
well bro it is your last attempt .... one of my friend who did just simple graduation and after that roam (total FARAG RAHA) for 7 years and then prepare for 1 year for his only one attempt went for pakistan foreign office... its all depend on hard work and consistency with blessing of god...
It was my first attempt bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
If you fail CSS, that would not be the end of world. Its just another career, nothing more nothing less.

So just take it easy dear
Thanks a lot Sir. Actually, I was more worried about justifying my failure to everyone around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Bahar View Post
Such a strange thread cant understand what is the reason behind it?
What makes you confuse Sir?
Reason: I was trying to find a way to justify my failure to everyone if I fail.
revival (Sunday, October 05, 2014)