View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 08, 2014
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mis irum khan View Post
hello all aspirants,
i ve attempted css 2014exams. during and after that period i learnt many lessons which i want to share with those who want struggle.
its a matter of hard working no doubt but i think its real a matter of ur luck becoz wat examiner want to ask if it matches with ur views at that time then surely u can pass it.
if we couldn't achieve success in it yet it give us alot of information abt many subjects which we just read in css preparation. overall its groom ur personality as i experienced.
dear all new folks dont get afread wat will be ask in papers just read all subjects from a to z syllabus atleast one time and also think all articles with present senario.
drink water during studies becoz scientifically water increase absorption of learnt material in brain.
bwst wishes to all,

We appreciate you for sharing your learnings on forum. Being a new fellow you are guided to go by forum rules and policies to avoid what is not allowed on forum like the use of netspeak as is highlighted above.
mis irum khan (Wednesday, October 08, 2014)