View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 09, 2014

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimabaloch View Post
inshallah you will make it this time,kindly share your experience regarding both interview,and tell me what to prepare,as it is my first time interview
dear saima i have been studying and observing spsc tests and interviews for a long period of time, and have found both tests and interviews not an up-hill task for a hard worker even for a moderate student.
as for as my experience of both the interviews is concerned, honestly speaking I really did well in mukhtiarkar interview, but yet I was not selected, and as for as the interview of manager employment exchange is concerned, I could not prepare my self properly in that interview due to some domestic problems.
well what i have seen in spsc interviews, the interview of spsc is always based on token questions. u would hardly be asked details descriptive questions( may be one or two descriptive questions could also be asked) if one is sound enough in Pakistan studies in both pre and post partition periods, that includes individuals such as sirojini naido, Annie basant, quaid e azam, his education, his mother/father and wives names etc incidents such as Lucknow pact, jalian wala bagh massacre etc present federal and sindh cabinet along with islamic studies including prophets, their titles, graves, their families father/mother, brothers/sisters, sons/daughters and a reasonable knowledge of police system in pakistan, i-e what is police, when police system was introduced in sub-Continent. I.Gs of four provinces, A.IG of Karachi, and the top police official names(S.S.P/DIG) of the district of your domicile.
keeping these all areas in mind during interview preparation we can easily get the rid of interview.
regards.
inayatali (Saturday, October 11, 2014), MasterMind Amity (Friday, October 10, 2014)