View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 11, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default Whatever the Character of Malala is

Malala has opened gate for other Pakistanis to have noble prize. She has increased the credibility of Pakistan. Not only for people working for welfare of society but also researchers in Chemistry,Medicine,Physics.
Previously, lame excuses like Noble Prize will never be given to Muslims or Pakistanis etc because it is a western based prize etc etc.
Why Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi,Ansar Barni, Faiz Ahmad Faiz , Edhi are not given or even nominated properly for noble prize?
Answer is simple. Pakistanis are never taken seriously in this regard. Their literary and scientific works were thrown in the dustbins. There language has been never given the due importance despite of one of the biggest language in the world. We have to bring our country in the limelight with positive aspects.
Our religious masses have failed to secure the mark. They have used religion just to hide their weaknesses. Our Maulvis use religion to hide their utmost ineptness in every other matter of life. Our religious veiled women have used their "Hijab" to en-veil their misdeeds and past and to have soft corners and praises in male dominated societies. Misinterpretation of religion and it's use for their personal gains is now a common norm in our societies. We judge others according to Pure Religious values and when it comes to "us" we devise the interpretation according to our needs and desires.

As far as this "Agent" term is used. It's the history of man kind that he is always inclined toward a developed society and a develop minds.

Malala case is no different. Yes, she do not want to live in a society with Dual Character Long Bearded men. She do not want to live in the rugged remote mountains with even no proper sanitary system, no good and proper schools and backward in all technology.

I don't know what this Orthodox Pathan mind is...At first time they given Fatwas against the modern technology saying it as "Shaitani Charkha"...This "Shaitani Charkhas" are found in abundance and in whole sale in their markets. Everybody knows they are the biggest Smugglers of technology. Afghanistan the so called fort of Islam is the largest producer of Opium.
In our Urban areas our Mothers always dissuade us to get out of our homes during the Noon, Mid night saying " Pathan ajae ga bache pakarhne wala, phir jaa kar Peshawar baich de ga"...

It's better we have freedom of women (not "Maadar Pidr"). But at least an extent what is the need of time. We must appreciate Malala in this case whatsoever she is an American Agent or Yehudi Lobbyist.
Puri Qaum ki Ghulami se behtar he Azadi Aurat ki.