View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 11, 2014

sohailkt is on a distinguished road

@Aman Rashid, Please be patient and trust in Allah, your position is very good in provisional list, you are in top three compared to mine one i am on position 8th of my district. If you believe in Luck then you attempted will and let the destiny decide about it.

In order to prove my point, I score 83 marks in KPPSC recruitment exam, i was topper of my zone with 83 marks, my aggregate was 18+ and were in age limit, I was recommended but after a month my recommendation was withdrawn. Another one was posted who was last person in merit list with 78 marks, his aggregate was 17.54 and he was overage by 4 months. but in the final merit list we both secured 36 marks in interview, but he was given advantage of age and i was withdrawn after a month. I consulted some lawyers and friends and they assured me that this is the rule where over-aged are prefer in case of tie.

So these protests and dharna's will not help because we don't have any sort of reliable and official information upon which it can be based, even H.E.D is devising new rules with new announcements. So wait for the final merit list and if you find something fishy then you can consult court, not getting this post is not the end of the world. so enjoy your good time and stop worrying about the issue you don't and can't control.
The Following User Says Thank You to sohailkt For This Useful Post:
Aman Rashid (Saturday, October 11, 2014)