View Single Post
Old Monday, October 13, 2014
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
I But there is no sight more delightful than seeing a teenage girl making all the bigots and intellectually and morally degraded creatures bubbling with hatred and yelling obscenities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafqat Ali Samo View Post
iam very happy that man has not done any thing for pakistan as young girl malala did that. so nevr try to wrote ur nero minded thought as any body can b hurted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Don't really care about who wins the peace prize, but its heartening to see bigots and fanatics such as Sincer Khan on fire. May you burn brightly my friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasiq ullah View Post
the bloodiest person and the noblest award, is it not a joke???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaqib Javed View Post
Salute Sir Gypsified for standing up to this nonsense. One needs to have a really large heart, full of courage and patience, to bear such garbage.
I knew the fate of this thread ever since it was created. Forget about Malala. All of you better learn to hold a discussion, that too with tolerance and without abusing others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
.even one of my female friend said please don;t talk about that ho*..... God knows who is right
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
as i read your post i had a piffany that Mr.Eidhi lived his whole life like an A hole.
@Qasim
This is my first and last warning to you. Watch your words. You cannot use foul words and slangs secretly and escape consequences easily.
Stunner (Monday, October 13, 2014)