View Single Post
Old Monday, October 13, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejazew View Post
HI, i posted a question earlier but it never appeared on the forum, i dont know why.

I want to ask about bachelors degree submission requirement. I will get the transcript and degree in about 2 months. I have passed the bachelors degree however, and can get a PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE saying that this student has passed the degree and he will get transcript and degree within two months.

Will it be enough to apply ? Becuase its written on the announcement by FPSC that a Provisional certificate will suffice, but some people are telling that transcript is necessary.

Secondly, is domicile necessary ? I am from Punjab,

Yes, in that case if you can get your transcript as well as degree within the stipulated time then apply with the provisional certificate.

And yes domicile is necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk