View Single Post
Old Monday, October 13, 2014

doc lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roqayyah View Post
Luck matters if examiner is willing to give repeated essay topics in exam, but as per change trend of essay setters they mold the topics in different perspective, so i guess luck only matters if at the time of paper attempting one can write on given topic with clear thoughts and arrange his thoughts in a systematic way. Its all depend on how you produce maximum thoughts in short time and that's need practice as well command on several topics in various perspective. As in my 2013 attempt I score 24 in essay on "meaning and purpose of education" hardly write 8 pages. Although this topic was expected topic, but lack of enough knowledge on this topic result in poor performance. So in essay not only luck matters but your performance matters a lot.
I second this point of view.Luck does matter in choosing the topic, most of the time some words catch your apparent attention but actually you are unable to write coherently on that topic and it happened with me in Ce014.i went for the Great nations win without fighting when after work out of 45 minutes I realized that I lack coherence here and I switched over to another topic.And today when I remember that I really thank God that I switched to another topic and am hopeful, otherwise I would have been in complete despair and not waiting for the result
The Following User Says Thank You to doc lee For This Useful Post:
Sania Kahn (Monday, October 13, 2014)