View Single Post
Old Monday, October 13, 2014
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 57

useyour name is on a distinguished road
Default Confused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHKK View Post
85 Alhumdulillah.
28/35 in English, 32/40 in Analytical, 25/25 in Maths.
Got five consecutive analytical questions wrong from 65 to 69. I guess I interpreted the statement wrong in that one. :/
Still, fingers crossed.
Dude, congratulations for scoring the 'ceiling marks' for this test. Scoring above 85 isn't humanly possible. Our invigilator misinformed us about the last time, and so I tick-marked the untouched MCQs in a hastily fashion,thinking that only last 5 minutes are left, unfortunately, the time remaining was 10 mins. Anyways, my score is 62, and due to strategy failure i did maths section in the end,you have pointed out correctly regarding your strategy. But,could you please tell me how could you score extremely well in English, given the fact that there were 05 tough pair-relations, 3/5 difficult antonyms, even in comprehension thr were chances of 2 or 3 wrong out of 8 comprehension Qs. And besides, how brilliantly you got to manage all the sections well in time ?? And, do you have any idea of the merit or the threshold scores??
Thanks