View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 14, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default Registration Open for CSS Examination‐2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimussakhan View Post
sorry to bother you again sir

going through rules for css 2015 came across a new rule not present in css 2014 rules

7 (ix). A candidate who conceal the number of previous attempts, will be prosecuted leading to his/her disqualification in accordance with clause 12(v) of CE-rules.

Now if leave this column blank since no paper of the said exam was attempted can it be interpreted as concealing ?

Dear FPSC should have thought about it before to include the option of "Result awaited" or just announce the result before registration.

I'm not asking you to leave it blank on hard copy... Leave that option blank in online application and fill it in with either "Result awaited" or "Result cancelled"(whatever applicable) on hard copy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimussakhan View Post
sir as i mentioned in last line leaving it blank on account of not attempting/not appearing in any paper of css 2014

Dear, the attempt in which you were absent doesn't even count as an attempt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
Uh! I got another issue.

Brother! My siblings' particulars are not in order. I mean to say, my elder brother's particulars are placed below mine.

For example, the order should be like this:

1) Eldest

2) Elder

3) Younger (Me)

But in my hard copy it is like this:

1) Eldest

2) Younger (Me)

3) Elder

Everything else is fine, I mean the particulars of me and my siblings are OK but the problem is only with the numbering 1, 2 and 3. In hard copy I should be at number 3 but they put me at number 2.

Would it create a problem for me?

PS: I corrected the numbers in hard copy by pen.

The order won't matter dear, the information should be authentic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alimussakhan (Tuesday, October 14, 2014), The Shah Ends (Tuesday, October 14, 2014)