View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shaheer Ahmed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloneaz View Post
Dear shaheer I am not in the habit to differ a person who is doing a constructive work but this is not the actual material for head of accounts

for head of accounts you have to study chart of accounts in pdf which is given on pifra site. or simply google chart of accounts pdf pifra you will get the document in pdf this is a very lengthy document comprises almost 145 pages and hundreds or thousand of heads of accounts Don't be so panic by seeing such a huge list of heads of accounts all you have to do must be in the following way

there are 6 classifications of heads of accounts EXPENSES, ASSETS, LIABILITES TAXABLE RECIPTS AND NON TAXABLE RECIPTS

the only thing that you have to memorize eg A0000 is the head of account of an expense this may an employee related expense basic pay special pay etc

more over for tax recipts non tax recipts liabilites assets you have to memorize the respective alphabet used ie expense is started by A liability is started by G assets are started by i doubt F. all this would be quite clear to you once you see the pdf format of chart of accounts

more over you should keep it in your mind that in whole of the machinary of government only this chart of accounts is used

Not at all dear, we all are in learning process. You might be right, but i had shared what I thought reasonable. Thanks for sharing further stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaheer Ahmed For This Useful Post:
aloneaz (Tuesday, October 14, 2014)