View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Kashif, Gypsi, Hassan you people Never Understand. i told you that please read her book first and then speak. I am Malala book is written by her father not Malala
Khan bhai I think it doesn't matter for us common people who wrote that book. On a grand scale I also 'wonder' that there is a conspiracy going on against Islam but I choose not to make it a part of belief unless I see that conspiracy clearly. What i see at the moment is what is making those plots and conspiracies successful is our own weaknesses, lack of understanding and habit of covering up our own faults while exposing others'. Islam says education is incumbent upon all men and women, then why Taliban had to shoot her in first place if she was promoting education for women. And when Holy prophet (SAW) himself says seek worldly knowledge even if you need to go to China, then why western education is haram even if it is coming at your doorstep and we all know western world is way ahead of us in worldly knowledge. And above all has Islam become so inhuman that people need to be 'terrorized into submission', instead of 'seek truth and submit'.

One of the biggest strengths of the perceived enemies of Islam (the west) is they are open, everyone knows what they are doing and what is their discourse and all its goods are bads are right infront of the world, whereas one of the biggest weakness of Muslims is they always hide behind religion and not seek truth and knowledge from Allah. For example let's imagine this girl didn't receive international attention, what would be her fate then, she would have died in some hospital and everyone would start saying she was cursed and faced wrath of Allah so good for her she may burn in hell, and all copies of her book burnt and banned . Do you think (naoozbillah) Allah is so weak and narrow that western attention can save someone from His wrath??? This thinking of Muslims is more sinister than anything.