View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 16, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
dear i have never learned to tell lies. if you scan your roll number slip everything will be cleared. Why are you not scaning? if this is you, i will render apology in front of all and also will say good bye to this forum. this is what i can do if proved wrong. moreover, i have no personal grudge with you i just want to clarify that you are not the one qualified css and i am still adamant and will be on my point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
still you are unconvincing. anyhow from my side the discussion is over. Moreover, you should be banned if you are asif yousafzai because already he has another id on the forum. .
I am Asifullah and yousafzai is my caste right.. Ofcourse, those who are running this forum can validate my claim! Don't screw my day brother.. As I am sitting in office and thinking about the interview preparation and has load of work to complete as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
All Praise be to Almighty Allah for conferring on me the honor.

Bilal Hassan

Roll Num: 10768
Congratulations Brother! I am planning to resign from my current designation and leave for lahore! Lahore is the best place for interview preparation. Two friends of mine, Tariq Khan (Foreign Services) and Asad AwanSuggested me to join some academy in lahore as well. Shahzada Umar Abbas also suggested me to join some academy for interview preparation!

Last edited by Gotam; Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 04:26 PM. Reason: chain posts