View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 18, 2014

MOHIB BALOCH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabia butt View Post
Can you please tell me how much time it may require to prepare if i start from the scratch now?and do you suggest this subject as scoring?
Yes, Public Administration is a scoring subject. In my first attempt, I had US History. But changed it with Public Administration. It takes only one week (maximum) for preparing this subject. I could not find any good and updated book on Public Administration so I decided to get away with my own resources. First of all give two days in understanding the topics of Public Administration that comes after analyzing the past papers. Then go on finding their answers. I remembers that while preparing the answer on Bureaucracy I had find the actual work of Max Weber. I read it thrice and extracted the points. One additional benefit with me was the practical knowledge of Government at work in Pakistan as I myself a serving servant. Overall, the recipe for passing the Pubic Administration can be, "Current Affairs (Daily Dawn), Basic Concepts, Practical Form of Government". Current Affairs (Daily Dawn) is important thing here. One can not find what is being done in Pakistan's Public Administration if he/she is not aware about current knowledge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MOHIB BALOCH For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Jawad Dal (Saturday, August 01, 2015), parwarsha (Saturday, October 18, 2014), rabia butt (Saturday, October 18, 2014)