View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 19, 2014

bhatti9999 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qk Mehsood View Post
we all want to get these posts to serve our country, is not it?
sorry to say but i am not agree with both of you and the reason is below
why to fight for a post or duty where the authority has rejected you for any kind of a reason?
secondly, it is not the end of the world Pakistan provide favorable opportunities for business because there is no competition with big foreign fishes in our country.
thirdly, if we are competitive enough we can create our own kingdom not to become a servant.
our aim is to serve our country and provide it with best policy and management otherwise (ES SE AGAY ASMAN OUR B HAI)
I agree.we have an aim to serve the country.we are doing that.i am already serving in an important department on a prestigious post.but our stance is different.we strongly reiterate that fpsc has no right to declare us as failed candidates willingly just for its own ulterior motives.we have been deprived of our due right and this is our concern.had i not been allocated,i would have accepted my fate with pleasure but we cannot see our years hardwork going in vain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Bahar View Post
Thanks Bhatti9999. Can I see my papers? and is thier any way for re-cheching of papers.
No bro
You can't see your answer books
Again you will be on the disposal of fpsc
And just recounting is done(i even don't believe they do it.i personally think they just answer you back on prescribed form
)there is no chance for rechecking as rules don't allow rechecking or copies to be seen by the candidates or his representative

Last edited by Gotam; Sunday, October 19, 2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to bhatti9999 For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Sunday, October 19, 2014)