View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 09, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Famous Quote by Karl Marx

1. Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

2. Last words are for fools who haven't said enough

Famous Quotes by Isaac Newton

1. If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention, than to any other talent.

Famous Quote by Plato

1. Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress,
no matter how slow.

2. Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

3. You can discover more about a person in an hour of play
than in a year of conversation.

4. No evil can happen to a good man,
either in life or after death.

5. The partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers of his own assertions.

6. Friends have all things in common.

7. Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body;
but knowledge which is acquired under compulsion
obtains no hold on the mind.

8. The beginning is the most important part of the work.

9. The direction in which education starts a man
will determine his future life.

10. When there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less, on the same amount of income.

11. One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

Famous Quote by Mother Teresa

1. I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

2. Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make
time for each other in your family.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, March 07, 2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: red colour
The Following User Says Thank You to Sureshlasi For This Useful Post:
Princess Royal (Sunday, December 09, 2007)