View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default Teacher for write up assessment at Lahore-CSS-2015

Assalam o alaikum

I have taken two attempts, in both of the attempts I have been failed in English Composition badly. Rest, I am satisfied with my optional subjects and scores. But yet, I want to get my write up assessed by any separate teacher at Lahore. As it would be my last attempt and I am not in condition to take any risk. I want to take my third attempt at Lahore, as there would be no disturbance and I hope I will get a good environment there. Therefore, I am searching out a good teacher of CSS exam. If any one is interested in combine studies just inbox me. I will love to take my attempt together. I also want to know which teacher is best at Lahore for the assessment of my write ups, I am almost done with my subjects just repeatation is needed. Hence, I can not do it here in my home city because of my friends and relatives. I am looking forward to an environment where I can prepare alone to the level of perfection with good concentration. Moreover, I have estimated 60K for 2.5 months. Don't know about the accomodation and teacher's expenses. If anybody is already there and preparing for that, then must share with me the required information.

Thanks in anticipation