View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 19, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default Registration Open for CSS Examination‐2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma22 View Post
is it mandatory to send the application form by post?? or i can personally submit the application form in FPSC headoffice islamabad?

If you can easily reach Head Office then sending through courier will be foolish...

Like If you are from Islamabad and line near Head Office so you can submit it by hand...

Many people have spread rumors that FPSC is not accepting by hand submission of application form but I contradict that statement because if it was so then why these regional and provincial offices are still open ? These should've been closed by now as these were useless now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Manzoor View Post
Hey can any one guide me regarding calendar option in application form.. the calendar is not showing year beyond 2004, then how can I enter my academic record after 2004. Same problem facing in tab of experience no option of year beyond 2004. Kindly help or do I need o call them tomorrow? Tried several times but no use

Use Internet Explorer to apply for CE-15. All problems, including yours, would vanish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emma22 (Sunday, October 19, 2014)