View Single Post
Old Monday, October 20, 2014

Magichugs is on a distinguished road
Default A Humble request of UNITY

[LEFT]My dear companions!

I would like to share my views on the current abeyance of hiring in local council board KPK. I applied for Admin officer cadre and secured 70 points. I am not sure if these points will bring me closer to the next round of the competition but all of this depends on the order of merit they intend to prepare and number of vacancies.
BUT the realistic scenario about this Pandora box is that KPK Govt has deliberately stopped the process either due to Court issues with the previous Govt. hiring or may be KPK Govt. don't find any time to look into this matter because of their political Busy-ness, strikes and other stuff.
Now what I want to express on this thread with you fellows is that we are all the passengers of the same boat, and there are many sharks and blue whales on our way to the destination. The best of our efforts would be that we must UNITE in all respect, and all fellows who have passed the test and anticipate that may be they get a chance to be hired for this prestigious position must try to do something for their own self rather than leaving it on our fate.
This is the right time that we have to make one strategy to get closer to our objective. Analyzing the current political turmoil I am 100% sure that we can get benefit from it. The best time we can get benefit from our politicians is this time, because these days our politicians (KPK govt.) needs us, to achieve their objectives, and the day they get what they want, I am sure they will not listen to any of us, the case is true for all of our politicians of each and every party including our KPK Govt. (This is my opinion, you may disagree).
More specifically I want to say that we should have a meeting with our KPK Govt. chairman Mr. Imran khan, and tell him about the whole situation and ask him to take any action against the pending hiring. If he is not willing to do anything or we find him not doing, then we should consult his opposite party which is PML (N), As both of the parties are trying hard to find any evils about each other so one in both of them will listen to us. A media channel is also doing so much against the KPK Govt. so we have the edge these days to show our struggle to the whole nation. Believe me you fellows that if we lose this time we will never ever be listened again.
I hope I am able to make my point clear, please come up with creative and constructive suggestions. I request you people that never ever take this discussion to the political side, just take this discussion towards achieving you goal of getting your rights regarding Local council board hiring.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magichugs For This Useful Post:
tauseefkhan (Sunday, October 26, 2014)