View Single Post
Old Monday, October 20, 2014

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb he who can conceal his joys is better than he who hides his grieves..

Joy/pleasure/happiness is an emotions giving you some sense of satisfaction.When you are happy because of a certain happening happened to you, or you remind a happy moment of your past life, or you visualize /hope for a good happening in the future you take the impression of satisfaction/pleasant feeling, though the hope of joy concerning your future depends upon the basis of that joy you expect in the future. If you are expecting something based on a logical reason, I mean , for example ,this year in case of CSS results 2014, the candidates who appeared in the exam is obvious mostly would expect success mostly, some would unsure about their results, and others would expecting blatant failure. In the third case of this example it depends on the person whether s/he was easy minded or had some unpleasant feeling). And after the result of written part of CSS of this year, those who turned out successful proved that their success(joy/pleasure/happiness) had some logical reason and that reason was their right preparation and the proper way they attempted papers up-to the mark. The memory from your past life (second implication of the given example) giving you the sense of pleasure , seems clearly can last long not more than the one you might be experiencing in your present life ( first case of the cited example). And that joy of present life depends on your mental maturity how much productive you consider your current joy. For instance passed of the current CSS 2014 written part aspirants , those who gets allocations can think of job security , (in a violence ridden country),in the contemporary moment, while those who get no allocations, their joy will obviously cease the time they find themselves non-allocated.

Now the question is how one can conceal his "Joy" ??? Is it a right concept or wrong. Its obvious that you might not talk specifically about your joy but during that time when you feel joy, after you take the impression of satisfaction and happiness..the way you move, the way you talk, the way you take interest in others, the way your personality seems, the way you react, the way you look at things, the way you hear to others,and the way you encounter people in all other possible forms ...obviously reveals that you are in a pleasant mood. And that's the reason mostly perceived by others, the person who experience "Joy" is told that .."You look happy"..a common daily phrase. No one can deny it. So, your statement.and then its first."he who can conceal his joys is better than he who hides his grieves"..has the wrong first part "."he who can conceal his joys" because this part "he who conceals his joys" proved odd to nature like the second one part of your statement,seems clearly, ,"better than he who hides his grieves" All speaking in a friendly tone.

Now the second half part of your statement, which presents the emotion of "grief/sadness/unpleasant feeling", one can feel depends on the intensity of that sadness. I mean some grieves are temporary while others are chronic depending on the quality, of sadness/grief,i would say", same like the quality of a joy you experience during a specific spell of time, and as the "Joy" can not be concealed , perceptive observers can tell easily, likewise the " grief" can not be hidden, as it takes you "take the impressions" same way like you use to do it during the time you experiencing "Joy"..But the difference is that its a negative emotion and gives you opposite sensations to all what you experience during a "Joy".

Grieves may include any loss in the present, like the death of a loved one, the fear of failure about a thing/event concerning future, or you may feel grieved when you remind a sad happening from your past life.

So as the "Joy" specifically can not be hidden , likewise the "grief can not be hidden specifically" from the term "specifically i mean the exact duration during which you feel grieved..So its obvious after finding it proved and easy to say that your statement is wrong, when you present it to people who tempts to answer you really.

I welcome you with some good topic over this forum as a sister. If I encountered the topic I`ll try to take time out for replying, if you have any difficulty about writing on any topic.

Regards and thanks for sharing your view.
khAdijAA (Tuesday, October 21, 2014)