View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 21, 2014

adnanengr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqusama View Post
I had an interview yesterday so I am sharing my experience with you people.
First step was document verification so please be sure to take along all required documents and their photo copies . if any of main original document is found missing or expired it will result in straight rejection.
2 senior engineers and one HR representative constitued the interview panel.
It started with describe your activities after graduation .I shared my job details they asked deeply about it.
Then deep questions about my internship.
Then they asked about Final year project and full details of it , as renewable energy was their topic of intrest.
Then they asked about random questions from core academics , and practical signifigance like Transport phenomena , Mass and Heat Transfer , laminar and Turbulent Flow , Reynolds Number, Grashoff number , Penetration depth , depth where environmental effect nullifies .
After this HR person started , Sngpl profile , business , major suppliers , network , clients . questions about Mari Gas, Ogdcl , approximate production of gas from
Punjab .
Then they said thankyou beta , u may leave now

I had some chit chat with their HR officials they said this was only interview and decision of panel will be final. Letters of appointment will be posted to successful candidates after 3 months. No communication will be made to those who will fail to impress interview panel. Pay for engineer grade 2 is bit higher than 35000.
Yeh to complete booti hei bhai!!! I reckon you're also a chemical engineer. May I ask your marks and how your interview went? Any idea about number of seats and candidates per seat?