View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 21, 2014

inayatali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghulam asghar phulpoto View Post
please share your interview experience, i guess today interview of inayat ali was dated.
Salam, All Forum Memebers. It was my interview Today, reason share the answers late is that i travell From Hyderabad to Larkana and my cell network was not working well...... I thinkk my interview went average alll the questions were asked by the SPSC chairman, i really tried to my best to give full efforts to convince them...

Q#1.From where you did Matriculation?
Q#2.Intermediate in which feild?
Q#3. Last Degree?
Q#4.What is Chamchanama?
Q#5 Who wrote it?
Q#6 In which era this was written?
Q#7 What are doing these days?
Asn.I said Jobless and still unemployed and applying for differed jobs and apart from that I play cricket regularly....
Q#8 which jobs?
Ans: Recently before days I have given FPSC Patroling officer job written test and corrected more than 70 questions correctly?
Q#9 What is your Father?
Q#10 what is the ICJ? (International court of Justice)
Q#11 Which famous battle happened in Hyderabad?
Ans: Battle of Duba( Britishers ve Talpurs) Charles napier Copmmander of British Army and Housh Muhammad Shedi from Talpurs side...... Disscussed bit and i realy convinced chairman very nice untill He asked about the ruler of Talpurs at the period?
Q# Who was the ruler of Talpurs at that time Twice repeated by SPSC chairman.... i thought a bit and said sir No idea at the moment....... after this period i felt nevousness..... i will share my answers next post from same sequence......
Arif Ashraf Kamboh (Sunday, November 09, 2014), Atif Rao (Tuesday, October 21, 2014), exclusively (Tuesday, October 21, 2014), farhanpatoli (Wednesday, October 22, 2014), salamrodnani (Tuesday, October 21, 2014)