View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Shaheer Ahmed is on a distinguished road

I dont know what is the logic of giving syllabus outlines, when the test covers only 3 or 4 out of all.
well hope for the best, but all the tym spent of procurement rules, pesions, and supplymentary grants etc is just wested. feeling annoyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloneaz View Post
sir can you tell about any other technique of searching mcqs on the net for future preparations

the paper which you have mentioned the links was no doubt the most difficult one our paper was quite easy as compared to it but this paper seems to be very difficult

I think the people who have done the best papers would be securing marks around 60 to 70 but the first paper was quite easy as compared to your one though even in that paper I was not able to perform well due to my own mistakes
It happens sometym you couldnt give ur 100% Although your posts showed how much strugle u done so far. Have faith on almighty, even I wouldnt performed well. but its ok. Abhi kuch aur karishme hunar k dekhte hain.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts