View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 22, 2014

inayatali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inayatali View Post
Salam, All Forum Memebers. It was my interview Today, reason share the answers late is that i travell From Hyderabad to Larkana and my cell network was not working well...... I thinkk my interview went average alll the questions were asked by the SPSC chairman, i really tried to my best to give full efforts to convince them...

Q#1.From where you did Matriculation?
Q#2.Intermediate in which feild?
Q#3. Last Degree?
Q#4.What is Chamchanama?
Q#5 Who wrote it?
Q#6 In which era this was written?
Q#7 What are doing these days?
Asn.I said Jobless and still unemployed and applying for differed jobs and apart from that I play cricket regularly....
Q#8 which jobs?
Ans: Recently before days I have given FPSC Patroling officer job written test and corrected more than 70 questions correctly?
Q#9 What is your Father?
Q#10 what is the ICJ? (International court of Justice)
Q#11 Which famous battle happened in Hyderabad?
Ans: Battle of Duba( Britishers ve Talpurs) Charles napier Copmmander of British Army and Housh Muhammad Shedi from Talpurs side...... Disscussed bit and i realy convinced chairman very nice untill He asked about the ruler of Talpurs at the period?
Q# Who was the ruler of Talpurs at that time Twice repeated by SPSC chairman.... i thought a bit and said sir No idea at the moment....... after this period i felt nevousness..... i will share my answers next post from same sequence......
As i couldnt post my complete interview due to light issues in our area at night.........
Other questions in same sequence in as
Q#12 When senat was formed?
Ans: Sir it was formed throught the constitution of 1973 and started functioning in 1974...
Q#13 Who was the the first chairman of senate at that time? couldnt Anwered...
Q#14 who is the current chairman of the senate? easily answered
Q#15Why you want ti join Police? This was Billion dollors question....This questions Ans can be the factor for the success or failure....
Ans:Sir 16 Why you want to join Police? This was Billion dollors question....This questions Anwer can be the factor for the success or failure....
Ans:Sir To get the Uniform job is my Childhood dream and i.....(Chairman interpted with angerness and Said here Everyone says that joining police is every ones childhood dream).... I really tried to tackled chairmans this move nicely and answered immediatly: Sir after matriculation i wanted to join police constable or Amy sepoye job but my pararnts insisted me to continue my Studies and get higher grade job and after the Intermediate i had given Army commision through ISSB tests for PMA long course 114 and 115 and in fact i was re Interviewed in the second attempt and fruther more i tried my luck for Airforce..... Chairman said OK OK.....
Q#16 Do you have any Past job Expereince?(2 years job Expereince in Call Center from 2009 to 2011)
Q#17 Who are the Cheif ministers of Sindh belonging to Larkana?(Answered Correcly)
Than chairman signaled another memeber to ask me the question...
Ones
Q#18 by the member Why dont you use your luck Through the FPSC for the higher Grade Government jobs Like CSS and others....
Ans: Sir i have attempted CSS in 2012 and got 535 marks and my ultimate goal is to be ASP through CSS and if you recommend me i will be given 2 years age relaxation for appearing the CSS exam as it i am currently my age is 27 years.......
After this when the when member was asking another question Chairman interrupted and Said OK Mr. Inayat Ali You may go.....
I was really shocked and while going out I said them "Thank you very much sir"...... Sudden interruption by the chairman was a question mark on my selection because another member was eager to ask me questions...... I could not even said them Salam alaikum in the end this was another blunder...

I pesonally think my this interview was bellow the average than the my last 2 interviews in the spsc and surely there is question mark on my selection for ASI job.........the Chairman was nice man and he was asking me the questions in Sindhi and i answered all of them in english language which left also negative imppression... i must have answered in Sindhi language.... once i couldnt Answer Talpurs ruler at the time of 1843 during Battle of Duba, I loosed my confidence level and got nevous during all the interview....... I think my Starting of the interview could be best but in the end i couldnt showed same confidence level and my speaking tone changed.... No doubt i was answering correctly but my English speaking power and confidence level was not up to the standards of Selection.......... I am really diappointed after my this performance in interview..... But still hopefull in Allah Almighty.......
Arif Ashraf Kamboh (Sunday, November 09, 2014), exclusively (Wednesday, October 22, 2014), farhanpatoli (Wednesday, October 22, 2014)