View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 23, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Have a highly ambitious wife who want to succeed in the career and you can relax on your couch eating pop-corn...
I am afraid that's not gonna happen bro, wife won't let you relax at home while she works . Not only will she demand you take care of the house but also work and earn so that the family income could be increased, and you still are the 'protector' and 'ceremonial head of the family' so any wrong will still be blamed upon you . And she will cut you off from the rest of the world including your friends and relatives . And even more troubling for you would be you won't be able to complain about anything because cultural views of manhood will cause you to feel disgraced and humiliated about the fact that you can't even control your house hahahaha . Although I am not married neither have a girlfriend, I tend to be highly women shy to the extent that I can't even be frank with relative women and girls, am largely restricted to mother and sisters in that regard, however I have noticed this in many 'modernizing' families of Pakistan hahahaha . Basically there's not much wrong with it because it works well for some men who largely lack confidence and initiative, the problem is feminist groups in Pakistan want all families to be like that, so that a matriarchy could be established soon even before the global feminist movement which itself is still struggling for it hahahahaha . No wonder us Pakistanis are way too eager to remain ahead of others at all costs . Our women are like us as well .
RAO RAMEEZ (Thursday, October 23, 2014)