View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 23, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default My Conclusion of this Discussion

I think following "salient points" can be deducted from all this discussion

1. Malala is not a Jewish Lobbyist or a Free Mason so we must own her and try not to make an other Dr Abdus Salam for us.

2. Even if she is an agent, it does not matter, reason for her medal matters the most. and we need such lobbyist more then.

3. Malala is showing one of our faces in the world. Face of the only country made in the name of Islam. Let's "Save" our face.

4. According to a few Edhi deserves a noble prize, and Pakistanis have given him a Noble prize 2 days before.
At least Malala is safe away...Keep your self away dear daughter of Pakistan.
5. Most people agree Muslims have to "Change" now.
6.According to some people "Secularism" is the way and yes, these people have examples to give.
"Islamic Reformation" is just an idealistic situation yet, you cannot see it's example any where so "Secularism" is winning 'apparently'.

6. Women have more rights in West, but West have even more rights for "Pets" even.
7. Islam is not less in giving rights but it needs some exploration and reformation and above all "Implementation". Again in present age we have least to give as an example but "Secular people" do have...Again sluggishness of Muslims.

8. Some people think it's time to explore, Yes....Those who explored are living better...Mostly explorers are "Liberals" but again religion Islam encourages exploration...Again Muslim's have fault.
10. Lack of education is not due to some religious restrictions.
But those who are free in religion are excelling at a faster pace...

11. Every big global event is a "wake up call" for Muslims not a call "to call upon a siege among themselves"

Take Any thing Liberalism or Religion but act upon it rightly.

And Acting upon anything is the most difficult part for Muslims.
and