View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 23, 2014
43rd CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 25

sunnykhalid will become famous soon enough

I have been a silent observer at this forum since last year when i started preparations for CSS 2014. I would like to confess that i never participated in any discussion whatsoever as it is evident from my profile statistics. It is also true that I made the best use of information available at this forum for my own personal good. Now that Allah has blessed me with a chance to join the civil service, how can I forget the valuable services of the members of this forum. There is no denying the fact that this forum is doing a commendable task of guiding and helping the CSS aspirants and i am one of the beneficiaries as well. I would like to express my gratitude for the valuable services of this forum and to all the members. I may not be able to be active on daily basis but I would surely try to repay the debt of this forum by helping the upcoming CSS aspirants in their preparations.
Salman Khalid Chaudhary
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunnykhalid For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Saturday, October 25, 2014), mhmm (Sunday, December 21, 2014), pureapak (Thursday, October 23, 2014), RMKamran (Monday, September 28, 2015), sahar abbas (Wednesday, December 24, 2014), Zaheer Qadri (Thursday, October 23, 2014)